Sunday, December 28, 2008

Keeping faith, having heart.


Jacky : " Edmund, look how cool I am now. "
Edmund : " RAWWWRRRRRRRRR? FEEE FIII FOOO FUMMMM. "


Theodon thinks : " I'm artsy, are you? "


Edmund : " BALLS! "
Jacky : " Huh? "
Yanchang : *clutches tightly*
Casey: " Give me a reason to believe. "


Jacky : " HEHEHE, HERE MY TWEEZERS COME. CHOMP CHOMP! "
Casey : *Flashes innocently* " Huh? "
Yanchang : " OMFG. Better hide them! "
Edmund : " PPPTSSH. "


Yanchang have appeared to be about to sneeze, but in actual fact, I think he's enjoying my touch.

I'M NOT REALLY TOUCHING HIM FFS.


Yanchang : *SPITS*
Casey : " Useless @^$%#&^$%@ "


Edmund : " That was a great piss. "
Yanchang : " OMFG, I'M GETTING THE FUCK OUTTA HERE! "
Jacky : " Huh? You're shitting me right? I just swallowed some.. "


Yanchang sings : " I believe I can fly. "


Casey : " I'm Casillas! "
Edmund : " That went far, dude. "


Jacky : " So you still think you're cooler than me? "


Edmund : " Okay, I want a badass sandcastle, complete with swimming pool, electricity, two porsches, and a dragon. OMFG, MORE SAND, MORE SAND, MORE SAND! "



Edmund : " Wahlao, why the flash so bright? "
Theodon : " MUST.. MUST TAHAN... MUST LOOK GOOD. "
Kexuan : " What happening? " *smiles*



Edmund : *forces shy smile*
Theodon : " Cannot take it lah, the flash! "
Yanchang : " HEHEHEHE. "
Kexuan : " What happening? " *smiles*


Yanchang : " GIVE ME A PROPER SMILE CAN OR NOT? "
Edmund : " Can. "
Kexuan : " What happening? " *smiles*

The above pictures are taken on 26/12/08.
All but the last three pictures were also candid. None of the actual conversations actually took place.
It was all entirely made up, and any smilarities are purely coincidental.

It was from Yanchang's 8.1 PIXOR phone, but I'll post Kexuan's pictures soon.

Okay, I hope the above entertained you for a minute or so. So, go waste your time and electricity on someone elses' blog now.

No comments: