Monday, December 22, 2008

Sweet.

I don't usually describe things as sweet, but I came across this website that has an online story and I was kinda drawn to the story. Maybe it's not awesome or brilliant like some books but it has the local allure that I love. This are the kind of stories that makes me want to start writing stories. Now I kinda know how Yenling feels when she writes those wonderful stories.

I think the stories' sweet and teenagers will probably like it. It has the correct amount of twist and has this perfect flow. The website only gives about half the story so I think I'll be purchasing the book. There's only one place in Singapore that sells it, and it's a Plaza Singapura's Toy Outpost. Damn I was there a few weeks back.

Anyway I certainly liked the story enough to want to buy the book which is valued roughly at 15 moolahs. And I hope you readers that clicks the link below likes it as much as I did.

http://www.goodybooks.com/ibelieveyou1.htm

No comments: