Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wear your heart at your sleeve.

2008 had been beautiful year. There was some ups and downs but there were many more ups. 2008 is probably going to be the year I'm going to miss most, even more than 2004, when I graduated from primary school.

08 was just so wonderful. School had been great, and I had so much, so much fun during ncc, and with the bros. People grow closer and it really has been a very heartening year. It kinda made me feel strange knowing that after we get our results we'd be pretty much going our seperate ways. I won't be seeing like Tinghao or Theodon every other day. Instead it'd be like every other month. I'm kinda excited about meeting new people and all, but it just feels a little funny. Everyone feels like that, I'm sure of that.

There's so much to write about 2008, but detailing it all down would be crazy. Anyway, the fondest things are kept as memories. I'm so looking forward to 09!

2008 was the year I'd very much rememeber forever.

I love you people.

No comments: