Monday, December 8, 2008

Think happy thoughts, edmund.

Imagine you had to lie infront of your boss with two other friends just so you could attend an important event. You had initially promised to work till the end of Jan, which was why they hired you in the first place. But because of this event you wanted to go so much, you left the company in Jan, where they'd be pretty busy. How would you feel if you're the manager in that branch? How would you feel if you were the one's boycotting?

Imagine the manager of the branch is a friend of your mum, who helped you and 2 other friends get a job. Then you tell your mum to lie to her friend that you needa get off on Jan 1 to go to some school stuff. How would you feel if you're the mum?

Imagine the chalet was confirmed to be on 31 Dec, 1 and 2 Jan, without warning or a chance for you to voice your opionion, or anyone's opionion for that matter. Bam, these are the dates, now fuck off. How would you feel?

I'm really upset about not being able to go to the class chalet, and I'm disappointed that Edward didn't post about the dates beforehand, so people could voice their opionion. Now, Yanchang, Jacky, Theodon and probably Casey and me won't be able to make it to the chalet. Maybe you guys might think, stop whining, and don't be so selfish. Selfish? It's 5 people affected here, and I'd think more.

We tried so hard and pissed off so many people just so we could get off on Jan 1, throwing about responsibilities out of the window, to go to the class chalet we so wanted to go. Pissing off your boss isn't the same as pissing of teachers in case you don't know. Pissing of your superior actually makes you guilty. There's something about superiors that when you piss them off, you get pissed with yourself.

And we thought, " Fuck the guilt, we're going to the class chalet! "

But now we thought, " Fuck the chalet, fuck ourselves. " we got scolded for absolutely nothing.

Yesterday I was teetering between disappointed and upset to downright, fucking pissed, but today I thought about it, and sometimes things just don't go your way. Fuck, I'm probably too used to things going my way.

I'm just upset about the chalet dates, and disappointed in Edward.

______________________________________________________

Haven't been blogging these few days, been working on a story, and I hope to blog it on December 11, a significant day for me.

Anyway, it's my day off tomorrow! Going to catch Body of Lies with Ariel, Gab, Glenn and Mon. Hahahaha, blood buddies!

Forget it, I don't feel like blogging now, I just keep thinking about the chalet.

Bye, animals.

No comments: