Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh glory, such fragile, broken things.

Paramour, secret lover.

It's pretty late now, and I'm sooooo into paramore right now.

Theodon and I both got the " The Final RIOT! " Paramore DVD. He got it a few days before me, and being like the good sport he always is, didn't spoil the show for me. I think the DVD was pretty kickass, I absolutely loved it.

Hayley sings the best live, even better than OneRepublic I daresay.

I'm pretty shagged right now, and I think I'd head to bed. But before I do that, I'd treat you guys with a picture, which I'll probably blog about tomorrow.

Ponder about it. Think dear, think.




From left, Jacky looking bemused, Jay Chou picture, Jay Chou poster, Jay Chou picture, Theodon experiencing an uh, uncomfortable moment. >:)

No comments: