Sunday, October 12, 2008

" Words, we could never find. "

" Who would you save first, if Mikey, Ray, Frank and Bob are drowning in the waters? "

" I'd jump down with them. "





" Awake, and unafraid "

I've been putting off blogging about graduation day for awhile, because I there's so many things to say, but when you actually want to have it said, it doesn't happen.
Huang lao shi was right, some things are left better unsaid.

I didn't think I'd feel so much for graduation day, but I did. I recalled lots of things, and my mind was swirling when the school song was playing, for that time, it truely felt different from every mundane tuesday. I thought about how much I'd miss my school, then I thought about my primary school, about how i missed it, and still do, about how everytime I walk past my primary school on my way home, I'd think about the times I've had with my friends.

" Brothers, for life. "

Then, I thought about all my secondary school friend, and the past 4 years. I want us to still be friends 4 years later, 14 years later, 40 years later.

" Seasons are changing, and waves are crashing. "


Secondary school had been a real blur, and I never really took time to really appreciate it. Maybe 10 years from now, I'd take out a yellowing photograph, and smile, and smile, and smile.

" Hallelujah. "

Secondary One was really good, and it finished as suddenly as it started. I rememeber most vividly about Ms ow, and her relentless questioning one morning. I remembered about how Sugan, me and Helios got into deep shit. I remembered how much fun literature had been. I remembered how i recieved my first literature test, and the first ever literature assignment. We were told to continue the story of The Landlady.

Secondary Two was just about as good. I started studying in secondary two, and there came mrs raj. Her literature lessons were admittedly more dour and less interesting, but her sincerity more than made up for it. She was forgiving, kind and very motherly. I don't remember much about secondary two, because it was so quick, I didn't have time to rememeber. The end of secondary two was really quite emotional. I guess people are actually closer to their lower secondary classes.

Secondary three and four, enter Ms Ng. She was one of the better physics teacher I've ever had. She was young and cheerful, and it was until last Friday that i realised that we actually meant so much to her.

" With a touch of your grace. "

She was understanding, and sometimes fun. I think she was the teacher that thought me the most, outside of the textbook. I remembered her pulling me out during motivational camp, and telling me about my flaws. I decided I'd try to change. I'll remember the quote you gave me.

" What if you're making me, more than I was meant to be. "

Brothers! You've made secondary school so fun, all the shit we've been through. Words simply doesn't suffice. I know you know how I'd feel, cause I know you'd feel the same as I.

NCC really thought me lots of things, so many i can't name them. NCC gave me the greatest of times. We enjoyed together and took shit togather. Man, those were the days I'm definitely going to miss.

I don't know where I'd be going after this, but I sure as hell won't forget anyone from zhonghua. It's kinda funny that we know we'd only appreciate something only after we've lost it, but we still don't start appreciating.

I'm not emo or shit, but this has got to be the most personal blog post I've every written.


" So long and goodnight, but there is no goodbye. "

" All the promises we adore. "

No comments: