Sunday, September 28, 2008

Godsend.

Yesterday night, i switched on the television and by coincidence, MTV I Love Live : Paramore, was on. Was really entertaining and definitely worth my time. Hayley was pretty, and good (Y). And paramore was mtv's top band of the year, woooooooooooooooot!








"Welcome to mtv live, we are paramoreeeeeeeeee!"
Man, that was good, really good. They sing pretty good live too.

Oh yeah, I've watched the first few minutes of The Black Parade Is Dead! and it's pretty badass, gonna find time tomorrow to finish it! NICEEEEEE.

Today was my last lesson with Mr George, my Chemistry and Physics tutor, he's pretty badass too, in a tuition teacher way, and he have been helping me a great deal. It'll be kinda sad that I'll probably never ever see him again.

"Last times" of everything always makes you think.

No comments: