Sunday, October 11, 2009

Reminiscence/

I read through my entire journal yesterday and seeing that there are only 41 posts, it didn’t really take me very long. God damn, there’re really sososososo many things I’m missing right now.

I’ve kinda forgotten how work feels like. I know I didn’t really like it, but working with the two other peeps kept me prettaye happy, I guess. It’s a little weird reading our posts that you don’t even remember writing.

I use to have another journal, but I deleted it after I made this one. It makes me wonder how I would feel if I were to read what I did actually talk about then. Wow, must have lots of embarrassing stuff. What if this journal were to be here till I’m 70? That’ll be pretty awesome. Weird, but this were the kind of stuff I thought about when I read my own journal again.

Hafiz sent me a message a week or so back, during his early morning run. He told me about how much fun we used to have when they came over to Sengkang. I can hardly remember anything about it. Secondary 2 was good. Good old fun.

I’m not really doing much now; I don’t feel like sleeping just yet.

This post must sound really boringass.

Whatever.

No comments: