Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm not sleeping enough

My computer is pretty fucked up, something went wrong and after a few restarts my itunes apparently uninstalled itself. It's really stupid to be honest.

I've been sleeping alot lately. I like that I can now take my time to walk around, take my time to shower, take my time to do whatever. But going to be crazy busy come Novmember/December with the Division 4 League and the U19 competition. It's going to be some crazy months. The way I like it.

Chinese A levels on Monday, but I don't seem to have any mood to do papers, or to do anything for that matter.

Oh I've been sleeping alot these days, maybe it's because I don't sleep enough on weekdays. I don;t sleep enough because I stay up late for nothing. That's not a very good thing right?

Lost Cheryl's charger in school when I left it hanging around on Friday, but she said she found it today. Not really the point, but the point is Karma is good. Must have been something good that I did recently. Righttttt, we taupoked Kevin, that has to be it.

I don't think I've been sleeping enough recently, and it's not because of any work that I have to do. I just don't feel like sleeping when I'm free late at night, and then I wake up feeling drowsy the next day.

I like the rain smell. Do you get what I mean?

I'm not getting enough sleep.

No comments: