Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hold me now;

Did I ever mention that I go to Flickr often? I used to use it very often for art. There's this person who has a Flickr account that I'd go back to every other week to check on. Here's her url; http://www.flickr.com/photos/twistofkate/page1/ Personally, I think she takes really awesome pictures. Her photographs makes me feel kinda good. I don't know why I like her pictures, I think it's the same way I like sitting at the front of a double decker bus.

I kinda missed my ex maths tuition teacher, damn he sure was pretty awesome in a kickass sorta way. He gives such good advise. (:

Missed Talent time for Floorball orientation, but floorball orientation was pretty cool. Kenneth's band got third, woooooooots. HengJian was showing me the Manchester United - Liverpool match on the way home in 87, and he must've been to happy, since he left his stick in the bus. HAHAHA THAT'S FOR SUPPORTING CHELSEA, FOOL. Lucky for him, a super kind person by the name of edmund decided to return the stick to him. Still upset about Manchester United's and Manchester City's losses. GOD, WHY DO YOU HATE ME?

PTTSH, I don't really have much to blog about. It kinda feels like wanting to take a dump, but you only fart.

Seeyou.

No comments: