Saturday, December 13, 2008

saturdaymornings.


" A surprise party? For meeeeee? You shouldn't have. "

Bought it yesterday and finished it today, and I must say that gerard's live singing has definitely become better, and I think the whole dvd was fucking awesome. My Chemical Romance have concerts that are more grand than Paramore, and they have fire and pyrotechnics and stuff like that. BADASS. And the untitled song which turned out to be Stay was great live as well. Kinda thought Gerard would sing lousier live. Ray Toro was amazing by the guitars, fuck, he's so good.

My Chemical Romance have two brothers in Gerard and Mikey Way, and Paramore has two brothers in Zac and Josh Farro. They both released great post-album singles in Decode and Stay. They're probably more similar than I thought, and I think they'll both produce insanely good albums in 2009.

Glenn called my place after leaving 38 missed calls on my phone. I couldn't hear the phone because I was watching the dvd. LOLZ, my phone almost died vibrating. He wanted to go catch some moviez, but Ariel had stuff to do and Gabriel was being a prat. So, went to Gab's place to chill for abit. And he has got cookehs!

Just heard from Tinghao that Theodon wasn't feeling too well during work and had to leave at 7. I hope the Popular entrance didn't suck his brains too. ): I guess he's probably sick or something. Guess I can't touch his ass tomorrow then.

I've heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
Well, it goes like this, the fourth, the fifth
The minor fall, the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah


Goodnight to you.

No comments: