Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gay old man.

I've deleted the previous quiz post as I deem it too personal, HAHAHAHA. Will repost it another time.

After nearly 2 weeks working, I have come to a conclusion about myself. I become irritable and pissed whenever I work alone, without Tinghao and Shaohwee. It is a phenomenom I cannot explain. Today, I had to work alone, because it was Tinghao's rest day, and Shaohwee had to go put his bracers and whatever. Oh by the way, I hope your teeth are hurting real bad now, Shaohwee, you ff.

This morning, I decided to give myself a treat, and bought the usual from starbucks, Signature Iced Chocolate for me, and went to the sixth floor to enjoy it. I think that, the chocolate drink, coupled with the annoyingly lazy customers, made my head hurt. Okay, I may sound like I don't like the customers, but in reality, I pretend to be very nice and courteous. Yes I'm capable of pretending, as Yanchang's mum found out. Yanchang's mum think's I'm very well-mannered and polite and that Tinghao is impolite, tsk tsk Jackie. I'm such an angel.

Today, a customer said something to me that shocked me a little. It's a man of maybe 40 smth, or older.

me : " Oh, sorry mister, this assessment book only comes in this format, I'm afraid to say we don't have what you want. "

man : " It's okay, thank you very much. "

me : walks away

man : " Hey, do you sing? "

me : " Huh, what? Uhhh no. "

man : " You should, you have a nice voice. Can join talent contest. "

me : thinking, " LMAO, GAY OLD MAN. "

Okay, and now I'm back home, binging on the chocolate heaven ice cream. Consuming the ice cream made my head feel better. Guess whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

I've gotta work tomorrow again, pttsssh. Okay, it's not that bad, but today was so boring without the 2 bitches, that it makes ms tan's lessons seem moderately interesting. Alright, gotta go now, bye.

P.S. I really hope Shaohwee's teeth are aching so bad >:)

No comments: