Saturday, November 22, 2008

I used to know you so well.

Work has been pretty good, colleagues are nice, customers are mostly nice as well. I don't know why but I feel like I don't work to earn money, I'm not motiavated by the money at all. I think i like meeting new people everyday and just passing time. Hahahahaha, okay shaohwee gave himself the name Theodon. Okay, so Theodon and Jackie and I have been working for around a week now, and I think working, has made me much more mature and all. >:)

Breaktimes I usually spend working around the mall or just sitting around and observing things, but most of the time, I'd visit the Pet Safari to take a look at the little rodents there. I want a Bunny or a Guinea Pig so badlyyyyy, they're so cuddly. (: The bunny is at around 200 or so, and the Guinea Pig's at 80. They're both from Hollandddddd. Normally my breaktime doesn't meet with Theodon or Jackie, so I'm so lonely during lunch and dinner. ):

I want to visit Bishan, where I use to live 7 years back, and go take a look at my old apartment and visit my friends from kcpps. I don't keep in contact with any of them anymore since I've shifted but I think I remember where they live, HAHAHAA.

" Hello! I'm Edmund! Rememberrrrrr? I used to be the general and you, the king lah! and the Digimon we used to playyyy? "

I've wanted to visit since secondary 2 but I never got to do it. This time I'm going back, I'm promising myself. I've a very strong attraction to Bishan. It's the place I raised my first hamsters, the place I had my first pet salamander, and the place where I watched Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Anyone rememeber mighty morphin power rangers? I miss my uncle too. He used to take me out every holidays, and buy me toys. Now I'm older, we don't really contact anymore. My uncle's around 38 or 40, I want to ask him out again, I'm promising myself. I don't know about anyone else but for me, people close to me when I'm young, usually mean alot to me, especially primary school people. Maybe when I'm 20, I'd miss my secondary school bros more, but that can wait till then. I barely have pictures of my primary school friends at all. ):

The reason I don't pine for secondary school friends so much is probably they're much closer, within reach, and we more together. I miss the times we had in ncc, very much now, hahaha. Ncc brought so much togetherness.

I don't know why I'm blogging all these. You know before you sleep at night, while lying in your bed, in the dark? You'd think about stuff? These are the stuff I've been thinking about.

Hahahaha, happy holidays
and
stay beautiful, people. (:

P.S. Paramore has a new single, Decode, official soundtrack for Twilight.
oh hayley, I have a crush on you *(:

No comments: