Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hello, pictures so that you guys still remember how I look like


The face I give when Theodon touches my ass. I don't know why, but people enjoy touching my ass.



The face I give when I touch Theodon's ass. I don't know why, but people don't enjoy touching his ass.

Shaohwee, also know as Theodon or THE DON, as some of our colleages affectionately calls him, cannot differentiate women from girls. He considers 40 plus females girls, and thus, when he says girls, I don't really know which customer he is referring to. Since girls refers to young females, I can only conclude that Shaohwee's understanding of young, does not coincide with mine. And this may explain the... OH SHIT, nevermind.

Maybe some of you are expecting pictures of Theodon, but I realise that his picture, is Not Safe For Work, as the level of gaiety is beyond description. Thus, for the convinience of all of you people whose computers are open to everyone, I have since decided not to post his picture.

Okay shit, I don't have his picture lah. *&%#%^$(&*^(*

Tomorrow would be my off day, so I get to rest myself. Sulky wasn't as bad today as she was yesterday. If I can, I would show you a picture of her as well.

Oh, and Decode played today during work. Gonna be one of the most exicitng 4min 25secs of the day at work. I'm so into Decode now, wow Paramore, best band headed by a female vocalist.

Now, Shaohwee's getting all pissy with me because he's a perv. Fuck you Shaohwee.

Anyway, Shaohwee and me still cannot decide on what to buy yanchang, since his birthday is already over, I don't think it matters if the present arrive 5 weeks late or something. I was thinking of buying him baby shoes from the store next door, or maybe baby shirts or something. I want to get him something he has absolutely no fucking use for.

I know I've said I wanted to stop saying fuck, and I have! I think all the vulgar-ness is overhyped and made worse by hiphop and stuff. I believe that if you use it in an affectionate tone, then it's okay.

Anyway, talking about babies, I love babies, why can't they just never grow up. There are often many babies in Popular, some are angels, cute and quiet, and I swear you'd want to hug them. Others are spawns of the devil. They cry and whine and run over things and bang onto people, their heads touching your thighs. HAHAHA, still cute. And babies have the smoothest hair, especially little girls. I'm not phedo of whatever LMAOOOOOOO, I just like little kids, whats there not to like?

This post is kinda schlong, and therefore I think I'm going to end it here. Goodbye.


P.S. I think I've lost my ability to write properly.

No comments: